Please call us on 01342 716 120 to place an order. We do not accept online payments at this time.
BSA RGS STREET SCRAMBLER 1961 – FOR SALE
FOR SALE – BSA RGS STREET SCRAMBLER 1961
In ‘pristine/better than brand new/concourse’ condition.
- Engine built by Cake Street
- New American Wisco Pistons also valves & springs
- Oversized shells and timing side bush
- Late high gusset frame, Two Pack painted.
- S C T Scrambler Gearbox rebuilt with Torrington Bearings
- New Eviss Clutch Drive chain
- “O” ring main chain
- New kick start pinion and quadrant
- New Wheel Rims laced with Stainless butted spokes by Hagon
- Hubs blasted and painted with new Bearings, Twin leader on front
- New Shocks and rebuilt Forks
- Rare Original Tank – chromed/painted
- Original rare Sump guard.
- Front number plate with stanchion covers (original)
- New tyres which have been balanced
- New twin open pipe chrome exhaust – awesome sound
- New 12V Dynamo and Magneto by Tony Cooper with new dynamo drive chain
- Horn and 12V battery fitted with rear brake light
- Centre and side stands
- New Triumph 4 spring clutch
- Forks sliders painted in Two pack with new stanchions and bushes.
- New classic Hagon rear Shox.
- Stainless Steel nut and bolt restoration
- Has just been serviced with 20/50 Morris Golden Film
|Engine size: 650 cc
|Engine type: A10
| FOR SALE: £14,500.00
DUETTO TWIN LEADER FRONT BRAKE
Replica of the famous TAYLOR DOW TWIN LEADER –
It has the advantage of extra thick brake linings which may have to be machined slightly to allow brake to be fitted to the original 190mm front hub.
This quaility item is a superbly engineered brake with all stainless steel fastenings
Please call us on 01342 716 120 to place an order.